This is based on buyers discretion. However, we recommend that for 12’-14’: 2 bundles, 16’-22’: 3 bundles, 24’-30’: 4 bundles or more for a fuller look.
Virgin hair is chemically unprocessed, has never been colored, dyed, or bleached. All cuticles are intact and properly alined.
Remy is a term used to explain the hair cuticles. Remy hair means the hair cuticle are healthy. All cuticles are intact and running in the same direction, from root to the tip, to help prevent any kind of tangling. So Remy hair will last longer than non-remy hair.
No hair is perfect, even with your own hair, you will experience natural shedding. Our hair wefts are double wefted by machine, so you may get minimal to zero shedding.
Brazilian,Indian,Malaysian,Peruvian, Indian, Burmese, and Russian virgin hair sold.
We prefer not to grade hair because the grading system was originally created for marketing purposes. 9A grade, would be the answer, per our vendor, it has been cut from one single donor.
Yes, you can dye our virgin human hair, up to #613. We highly suggest you allow it to be colored by your professional stylist for expected results.
Our virgin human hair can last up to 2 years or longer, with proper care.
Each bundle is 100grams ( 3.5oz)
Yes, we highly recommend you shampoo, condition, use olive oil to moisten it. Maintain the hair as you would your own hair. Please see hair care maintenance page.
Yes you can do both. Please use wide tooth comb, and a Denman brush when possible. Be extremely careful with the curly and wave pattern, only comb or brush when wet.
It’s real human hair, so it may have split ends, just like your own natural hair. Per vendor, It is in its natural state without processing, so it’s lacking of human nutrition. You can apply moisturizing oil to help them or trim the ends.
Hair Care Maintenance
- Keep hair clean and oily free by washing weekly with lukewarm water.
- Try to avoid shampoo with sulfate or alcohol.
- Co-washing is highly recommended to clean the hair and maintain luster.
- Gentle massage conditioner into hair shaft and evenly distribute the conditioner with wide tooth comb from ends to root.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Air drying is preferred, but you may pat hair gently, to remove excess water out.
HAIR CARE TIPS
- Too many style products may cause buildup.
- Its very important not to put too much products in your hair.
- When using heat on your hair, it’s very important to use a heat protection.
- Always sleep with a satin bonnet or on a satin pillow case.
- Never go to bed with your hair wet, doing so may cause tangling and or matting.
- Professional style for best results